At American Mobile Glass Service, we are committed to making sure your experience is the best it can be. In fact, we believe that your satisfaction is so important that we stand behind it with our 5-Point Service Pledge:
1. The wipers, molding and cowl are carefully removed.
2. The broken windshield is completely removed. The existing adhesive is then removed. To make a proper installation such that there are no water leaks, the existing adhesive must be removed to ensure proper setting for the new adhesive.
3. The new windshield is primered to ensure a reliable seal. We use premium primers here to ensure a high quality seal.
4. A Urethane adhesive is then applied to the vehicle frame. To ensure a quality seal, urethane must be applied equally to all sides where the windshield will make contact with the frame. The vehicle is safe to drive in an about half hour to one hour for most installations. We use only premium quality urethane to ensure the highest quality seals for your vehicle.
5. The new windshield is set in place and the molding, cowl, and wipers are reattached. In some cases, your windshield will require a new molding with the installation. Our installers will inform you if your molding will require to be changed. It is imperative to have a molding which properly fits your windshield.
We will provide a lifetime warranty on auto glass materials and workmanship for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
If you'd like to tell us about your recent American Mobile Glass Service experience, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (866) 528-2203 or email us. You may also complete the Certified Reviews on our home page.
Every American Mobile Glass Service repair and replacement is covered by our warranty for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. If you are not completely satisfied with your windshield repair or have any problems, contact our Customer Service Hotline at (866) 528-2203